Individual part: I added one last thing to the final package to make the package easier to open. This was suggested by Star, but I still wish I added folds on the hexagon to be opened that way, but I did not think about it initially. My initial design was meant to be opened where the window is. I changed that and made it a window like Star’s and added rectangular corners. I had no idea what I wanted my final package, everything came last minute, because we did not have much time to work on it.
On the same day I had to submit this, I had troubles with the law so I guess you could say I had troubles with the law and law. I did a lot of the stuff last minute. I am pleased with the final shape, but I wish I worked on the craft better and had more time to work on it by creating folds and actually having the tagline show up on the package.
I also worked on two collateral objects and added the other stuff I have already made for the brand manual as part of the collection of objects we already have. I made these by printing our logo on vinyl but I first measured the space it was going to be printed on and printed the appropriate size for that.
Group part: We were working well as a group for the last presentation. Interior were making last minute changes to renderings based on our feedback. We were working on collaterals and refining our packages too for the presentation. This was a good end to the semester, however, we were all very nervous for the final presentation. We practiced, and unfortunately Farza was not able to make it, but our weight made up for more than her loss and I’m glad we were able to speak over her section. It showed that we knew each other’s parts very well. The presentation got really positive feedback and I’m glad the professors understood our concept well and what we were saying, because I felt personally I wasn’t consistent with my words, but managed to speak on the overall idea.